Mountain Education & Development LLC (MED) has established policies and procedures that meet the unique needs of our programs and services. We have consulted with other operators and representatives of similar industries and have concluded that our decisions meet the expectations of a diverse clientele. Our policies include:
- All prices may be subject to Utah state sales tax (6.85%).
- A 40% deposit payment is due at the time of program booking. The remaining 60% payment is due once 30 days from a program start date. If a program is booked within 30 days of it's start date, 100% of the fees are due at the time of program booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Cancellations made greater than 3 weeks from the program start date will receive all fees paid minus the original deposit. Cancellations made 3 weeks or less from the program start date will lose all fees paid.
- In the event of an unforseen circumstance (e.g. weather, natural disaster, political unrest, etc.) related cancellation of a program by MED, a credit will be issued to the client for use on a future booking. This unforseen circumstance credit will be the value of all fees paid by the client and be valid for one year from the original program start date. MED holds the right to cancel a program due to unforseen circumstances.
Additional policies may exist specific to a program or service. These will be provided at the time of registration or contractual agreement. MED holds the right to adjust the policies.
Requests for exemptions of a policy or policies must be presented to the MED administration in writing. MED has 10 business days to respond to all written requests involving our policies. All written requests are to be sent electronically to Admin@MountainED.com.
Please Contact Us with additional questions regarding our policies.