Mountain Education & Development LLC (MED) has established policies and procedures that meet the unique needs of our programs and services. We have consulted with other operators and representatives of similar industries and have concluded that our decisions meet the expectations of a diverse clientele. Our policies include:
- All prices may be subject to Utah state sales tax (6.85%).
- All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Cancellations made greater than 3 weeks from the program start date will receive all fees paid minus the original deposit. Cancellations made 3 weeks or less from the program start date will lose all fees paid.
- Lost fees resulting from a cancellation made greater than two weeks from the program start date are non-transferable.
- In the event of a weather related cancellation of a program, a credit will be issued to the participant for use on a future booking. This weather credit will be the value of all fees paid by the participant and be valid for one year from the original program start date.
Additional policies may exist specific to a program or service. These will be provided at the time of registration or contractual agreement. MED holds the right to adjust the policies.
Requests for exemptions of a policy or policies must be presented to the MED administration in writing. MED has 10 business days to respond to all written requests involving our policies. All written requests are to be sent electronically to Admin@MountainED.com or by Fax +1-877-MED-7997
Please Contact Us with additional questions regarding our policies.