POLICIES

STANDARD POLICIES

  • All prices may be subject to Utah state sales tax (6.85%).
  • A 40% deposit payment is due at the time of program booking. The remaining 60% payment is due once 30 days from a program start date. If a program is booked within 30 days of its start date, 100% of the fees are due at the time of program booking. 
  • All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
  • Any payment received more than 7 days past its due date will be considered delinquent and is subject to a late fee of 5% of the listed cost. Any invoice more than 14 days past due may result in the cancellation of the related program. 
  • Cancellations made greater than 3 weeks from the program start date will receive all fees paid minus the original deposit. Cancellations made 3 weeks or less from the program start date will lose all fees paid.
  • In the event of an unforseen circumstance related cancellation (e.g. weather), a credit will be issued to the program participant for use on a future booking. This unforseen circumstance credit will be the value of all fees paid by the program participant and be valid for one year from the original program start date. MED holds the right to cancel a program due to unforseen circumstances. 

INTERNATIONAL EXPEDITION/INTERNSHIP POLICIES

  • A 20% deposit payment is due at the time of program booking. The remaining 80% payment is due once 90 days from a program start date. If a program is booked within 90 days of its start date, 100% of the fees are due at the time of program booking. 
  • All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
  • Any payment received more than 7 days past its due date will be considered delinquent and is subject to a late fee of 5% of the listed cost. Any invoice more than 14 days past due may result in the cancellation of the related program. 
  • Cancellations made greater than 75 days from the program start date will receive 50% of all fees paid minus the original deposit. Cancellations made 75 days or less from the program start date will lose all fees paid.
  • No refund is provided in the event of any unforseen circumstance related cancellation. MED strongly recommends that all program participants purchase a travel insurance policy that involves opportunities for trip cancellation and financial reimbursement. 

Additional policies may exist specific to a program or service. These will be provided at the time of registration or contractual agreement. MED holds the right to adjust these policies.

Requests for exemptions of a policy or policies must be presented to the MED administration in writing. MED has 10 business days to respond to all written requests involving our policies. All written requests are to be sent electronically to Admin@MountainED.com.

Please Contact Us with additional questions regarding our policies.